I currently work as the Marketing Project Manager at the Iowa Association of REALTORS. Click the above link to see a little of what I have done.
In 2014 I was recruited by the Iowa Association of Realtors with full-accountability as Marketing Project Manager. For the past four years, I have led all aspects of marketing projects aimed at driving business performance, customer engagement, brand visibility, and revenue generation.
Day in and day out, I accurately and efficiently coordinate and supervise communications assignments in a fast-paced, deadline-driven setting; my work encompasses graphic design for print and digital and content creation for our website and social media outreach to increase customer satisfaction and digital presence, among other areas.
- Recognized for accelerating email click-through rate to 40%, surpassing industry average of 16%.
- Boost social media followers, such as 193% follower increases on Instagram with combined engagement growth of 481% after creating and executing an innovative digital contest.
- Achieve success working independently with extensive international travel while managing multiple fast-paced, ongoing marketing projects in conjunction with cross-functional teams.
Selling my house and moving abroad for four months was the best decision I’ve ever made. I learned how to communicate more effectively and work more efficiently.
Volunteering with Dress for Success has been a wonderful experience. The volunteers and the women in the program are strong, smart, and so very inspiring.
Upper Limits Climbing Gym
As Marketing Manager with Upper Limits, I successfully directed a top-performing marketing team and oversaw daily operations to achieve goals and support new business expansion. In this capacity, I maximized productivity and creative content design, improving processes and developing the marketing strategy for the company.
It was also my mission to effectively partner with senior leadership on marketing campaigns and strategy; uniting personnel around a shared mission of brand promotion. During my tenure, I owned staff recruitment, coaching, employee relations, scheduling, and training, as well.
- Spearheaded sales and marketing excellence, achieving 15% sales growth in first year.
- Revitalized social media engagement, capturing 233% community growth in two year time.
- Distinguished for increasing post-class membership sign up likelihood by 65% by instituting standard procedures and marketing best practices with team members.
Upon joining Withers in 2010, I hit the ground running as an Account Executive. In this position, I worked tirelessly to generate new business development opportunities while collaborating with local businesses to develop and launch innovative marketing campaigns. During this experience, I gained specialization in offering radio and social media packages aimed at increasing engagement, branding, and profitability for the agency.
- Accomplished goals while consulting with existing and potential clients and providing the utmost in customer service and satisfaction in a highly demanding environment.
- Negotiated deals and managed a portfolio of accounts using sales best practices, effective communication abilities, and marketing techniques, such as prospecting and follow-up.
I pride myself on being able to adapt and learn new systems and programs. For instance, I never climbed before becoming the Marketing Manager at a rock climbing gym and was able to quickly learn and then teach safety, skills, and technique.
Adobe Photoshop | Adobe Indesign | Adobe Illustrator | Graphic Design | Adobe CC
Constant Contact | MailChimp | Salesforce
Youtube | Vimeo | Adobe Premiere | Kizoa
Bamboo | Sprout Social | Hootesuite | Tweetdeck |Facebook Ads Manager |Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Social Media Marketing | Social Networking
Microsoft Office Suite | Prezi | Microsoft PowerPoint | Asana | Basecamp | Slack Advertising | Event Planning | Tradeshows | Marketing | Sales | Communications Public Relations | Event Management | Account Management | Radio | Press Releases Media Buying | Media Planning | Email Marketing | Online Marketing | Marketing Strategy | Fashion | Small Business | Digital Marketing | Blogging | Search Engine Optimization (SEO) | Writing | Content Strategy | Editing | Magazines | Management Customer Service | Public Speaking | Time Management | Fundraising Leadership | Mac/PC Proficient
The DISC Plus profile is more than a personality assessment. It breaks down natural and adaptive styles as well as motivators for how we act. You can read more about me and how I work here.
I believe that one is never done learning. I consistently take new courses in photography, graphic design, retail management, digital marketing, social media and more.